A week without Miss Evil

Hi..welcome back to my blog.So today I would like to share my story at school. Last week,my lovely English's teacher told us(my classmates and I) that she would not be around for one week because she got works to do .First of all,I want to introduce my lovely teacher.Okay,her name is Miss Nadiah aka Miss Evil.We call her Miss Nad,but I call her witch.She's kind, she's cool and she's my favourite teacher.So before she left us for a week,Miss evil gave us some homeworks for us to do in the class while she's not around and me,being the most hardworking student in the class,I've completed the homework at home.At the first day she's not around,I felt a little bored because I don't have any stuff to do.Thank god,Ahmad brought some games for us to play such as millionaire, chess and deck cards. I play with the deck card.We played "3,9" game with the deck card.I played with Ahmad, Chua, Ain, Galah and Nor. After that, I played millionaire game.I'm the first one who got bankrupt when I play the game. what can I do.No luck.haha. After a week of Miss Evil absence, she came back to school and we continue our life as usual.The End

Ps:I'm sorry for my broken english.like I said before I'm still learning.if you spot any mistakes,please correct me.that's all from me.thank you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Myself

SMKK Sport's Day