If I am Prince Vekar

"Hahahaha!!! attack! attack!! Destroy all of it!"  I said to my soldier with joyness
"Not a chance! you big fatty aliens."*a man's voice said*
"who said that".I'm questioning
"I said." A man covered in red suite appeared in front me
"who are you??" I'm questioning again.
"me?? I'm the last person that you will see after this,aliens." the man in red suite said
"sorry?? who are you again??" I asked with sarcastic tone.
  Suddenly,the girl in yellow suite talk to me
"listen,you morons, we are power rangers n we will destroy you all if u guys don't surrender now." the yellow ranger said.
"ohh..so you guys are power rangers..ohhaha" I laughed
"what's so funny actually?? the black ranger said.
"yeah,what's so funny alien?? the blue ranger throw the words to me.
"hey stupid alien.Surrender now!" the pink ranger said
"No!" I said to all of them
"okay,get ready to get destroy." the red rangers said to me.
"Not if i destroy you first. Soldiers,attack!!"I command
*watching the rangers fight my soldiers*
"uh oh.we should go. Run!!!! retreat !!" I command
"not so fast" the red ranger stood in front of me with his weapon.
"still stick to the no?" the black ranger ask me
"No!! I'm not going to surrender!". i shout to their face
"okay,you made us do this. Rangers,weapons combined. Ready,aim, Fire!!!"
"I should have surrender" I said to myself
*Boom*
Everything went black till I heard..
"Prince, wake up. we'll get yo out of here."
then,everything went black again.
"Prince,you alive !!"
"what??thank god..I'm alive..
  Till this day,I'm still make a research to destroy those freaking rangers, I don't want to lose anymore. i want to destroy all the rangers especially the stupid red one. i hate him. he blasts me with his balster. ouch, that's really hurt,only if you know. All things went really well until the rangers ruin it.Arghh,  i hate them. But don't worry, this time, I'll bring all of my allies with me...hahahahahahaha
Wait for it rangers. hahaha. I'll destroy you soon. Get ready, hahahaahah.
# lastminuteworks
#lastchoicetopick
#longtimeniwrite
#cantpickanymoviesthatiwatch
    
      Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A week without Miss Evil

Myself

SMKK Sport's Day