Ignorance is bliss

Ignorance is bliss.The phrase that was coined by Thomas Gray in his Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College.Ignorance is bliss means that not knowing something is better than knowing it. I agree with this phrase because what we dont know cant hurt us.For instance,friendship.Hmm,everyone in this world must have friends or even more special,bestfriends.We put out trust on them,we share our thoughts,tears or even worse,secrets.But it turns out,they turned their back on us.They betrayed us.They spit out the words that shouldn't be said.They have done the things that shouldn't be done.They are really thick in the head.Haha.I know how it feel.I've been through this before.I should've never trusted that person."I should never ever trusted you".The line that in I have questions song(promoting), by Camila Cabello.This song is more about trusting someone deeply and having that trust and faith broken.So I would like to say,Dont ever trust people with full of your heart.They could turn their back on us easily.Just like that.Thats why i have trusting issues.Okay.Yeah.I would also like to say that I'm not completely agree with"Ignorance is bliss" phrase.Why??.Hmm.As you guys know,ignorance means you dont know anything.What I'm trying to say is if you dont know what happens around you,you could be in danger.Such as,news.There are terrorist attacks in your country and you dont know about it,you could be their next victim so that's why we have to know what happens around us.
p/s:that's all from me. sorry for my broken english.Well..I'm still learning.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A week without Miss Evil

Myself

SMKK Sport's Day