Myself

it was almost seven o'clock as i sat comfortably on my chair with a laptop on my laps.
“Daya! Dinner time!” my mom called me loudly from downstairs for dinner as i was watching some videos from youtube.
"yes mom..give me a minute. "i replied shortly, my eyes still on the bright screen on my laptop.
then, i glanced at the clock and finally realized that i took so much time than i have promised.
‘ugh, mom is going to be mad!’ i thought as mom's angry face flashed in my mind.
i bit my lips worriedly.
"Daya! Get down here or i go upstairs to get you myself!" mom yelled again, this time with a threat.
"okay mom." i replied with the toned of annoyance.
"kid, you better be hurry."my dad's voice said, probably from downstairs too.
"i know dad," i said with a sighed.
i walk inside the kitchen, sitting opposite of my siblings.
“look who's decided to show up.” my brother said as soon as i entered the kitchen.
i glared at him angrily.
he is trying to pick a fight after all.
"im sorry," i apologized to my parents, decided to ignore my brother's comments.
"its okay. it's just don't do it again honey. we will starved to death if you keep taking a long time up there." mom said, flashing a kind smiled as i nodded.
"lets eat," dad said, clapping his hand as he was very excited to taste mom's new recipes.
i turned my head to the right as i glanced at my three years older sister.
although she sometimes always pick a fight, i still love her because shes always be by my side when i need her, she would listen to my problems and gladly gave some wise advice for me.
in front of me was my 8 years old little sister and we both always fight. we both are the human version of cat and dog. eventhough we always fight but we still get along afterwards.
it's what i'd call siblings love interactions through fight.
and of course, never forget my what so called kind brother here who's munching his food quietly.
my brother is the one who always being mean to me and never forget to mention, always annoyed me.
he always hit me with his fist as if i am a punchbag.
well, i know he always being mean to me but i know deep inside his heart that he loves me, he's just too shy to show it.
we are siblings buddies and my parents being a parents, work here and there, taking care and raising us.
gladly to inform you that we are a happy family.
i think it's enough talking about my family, lets talk about me.
My name is Hidayah. People call me Daya. I am 16 and the third child. My hobby is.. well, i don’t know what my hobbies are so i am going to say i like to read. sometimes i could spent my whole day with reading.
i also love listening to music. music have been a part of my life since i was a baby or maybe since i am still inside my mom's womb.
the reasons i like listening to music is, it gave me peace and relaxed my thought.
i also love games. At night, i spent my time with  PlayStation. playing many types of games, my favourite game is GTA(Grand Theft Auto)
hmm..what else? food?
i love any kind of food. i mean, i'll eat any food that served in front of me. unfortunately, there's still some food that i can't eat.
next, my favourite colour is blue and purple bcoz it's full of peace, harmony and beautiful to my eyes.
besides that, i can speak 3 languages and which is bahasa malaysia, english and chinese. right now, i'm still learning Italian with the help of my Egypt's friend, sandy. she's kind and cool! we both have a lot in common.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A week without Miss Evil

SMKK Sport's Day