SMKK Sport's Day

Ciao,welcome back to my blog.hmm..today,I'm going to write something and it would be about my school sport's day.So on first august to third august,my school had organize a sport's day and it was held at Smk Kabong's field. So, for this sport's day, everyone that living in the school are divided to 4 teams and it was yellow,red,blue and green.Green was known as Syahbandar, Yellow was known as temenggung, red was known as bendahara and blue was known as laksamana. Hence, we also have a lot of events such as long jump, triple jump, sprint, high jump, javelin,shot put and discus throw. Besides that,we also have PBSM team to help the injured people especially for Sprint events that have a lot of dramas,for girl runners obviously,dramatic.hmm....we also have stalls for students to buy foods and drinks. At the last day of the sport's day,the winner for the 2k17 sport's day will be announced.So,for this year,champion of 2k17 sport's day was temenggung!..followed with syahbandar at second place, laksamana at the third place n handshakes end up at last place.hmmm..okay,that's all from me

#lastminutesworks
#longtimenowrite

ps:first of all..I'm sorry for my English. my bad bad grammar..really really sorry for it..n if u don't mind..correct me la.. i wont mind

  Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A week without Miss Evil

Myself